Thursday 4 April 2013

spots and my best products to fight them




i  love tea tree products they always make my skin fill so supple and fresh after using them and keeps my skin fresh of any unwanted spots you use it just like any wash all over your face then wash of with warm water to keep the skin fresh i love this product and i fill that it works so give it a try 



I all ways fill that clearasil works wonders on my skin and thees wipes are brilliant for rabid action for a breakout and they work in 4 hours so if i get a break out before an advent i all ways use the clearasil wipes they wok well on sensitive skin to and don't leave you with that funny filling to your skin so i defiantly rec-amend them

i love both of the products and fill that they keep my breakouts away and help my skin fresh and clean but and i all ways have sudacream to reduce redness on the skin .
   so if you fill that your spot prevention needs some help thees are my best products.

any other products i should try ??




No comments:

Post a Comment